Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Beginning......

So guys, I'm going to start my own workout blog.  I'll be posting my workout plans, diet, progress photos, and just some of my thoughts about fitness in general.  I hope this will be a good place for me to share and exchange ideas with those of you who are also into fitness.  For a while, I thought I could just use facebook, but like Hanhchampion said, "Posting your progress on social networking sites wont help.. all you get is regular retards who hate because you're making gains."  
Those progress photos are not for showing off, but for keeping record of my own progress as well as sharing my progress with other people who are actually interested in fitness.  So if you are going to post some fitness unrelated criticism, leave your crap somewhere else.  This is MY workout blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment